Avrupa Konseyi Kuzey-Güney Merkezi yılda iki kez üç aydan (minimum) beş aya kadar (maksimum) stajyer olma imkanı sunuyor.
- En az 3 yıllık üniversite mezunu olmak,
- Avrupa Konseyinin işleyişi ve aktiviteleri hakkında bilgi ve uygulamalı deneyim kazanmaya istekli olmak,
- Avrupa Konseyi’nin iki resmi dili olan Fransızca ve İngilizce dillerinden birine çok iyi hakim olmak. Diğer resmi dilleri biliyor olmak avantaj sağlayacaktır.
The North-South Centre of the Council of Europe offers traineeships twice a year for a period of three (minimum) to five (maximum) months. In 2017, the traineeship sessions will be as follows:
First session: between January 2017 – June 2017 (deadline 31 October 2016)
Second session: between July 2017 – December 2017 (Deadline: 30 April 2017)
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be processed.
Who can apply?
Nationals of the member States of the North-South Centre and/or the Council of Europe.
Can´t apply those who have already completed an internship at the Council of Europe or any of its institutions.
– Completion of higher education or successful completion of at least three years of university study;
– A very good knowledge of one of the Council of Europe’s official languages (English and French) and a good knowledge of the other;
– Good drafting ability.
The duties to which trainees are assigned include assisting with the preparation of activities, research, different types of drafting and other day-to-day administrative tasks.
Unfortunately, the North-South Centre does not offer remunerated traineeships. The North-South Centre does however cover its trainees for medical and accident insurance during the traineeship period. Trainees are entitled to two days leave per month. The usual working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
How to apply?
A registration form will be available when applications begin
Please fill in the Registration form available and follow instructions for sending CV an Motivation Letter.
All applications must be completed in either English or French. Applications received in other languages will not be taken into consideration.